Faster Resolution and Timely Updates
At Lien Resolution Services (LRS), we know that Medicare impacts millions of Americans. On top of that, Medicare laws become more complex all the time. In 2007, President Bush signed the Medicare, Medicaid, & SCHIP Extension Act (MMSEA) and in 2013 President Obama signed what is commonly known as the SMART (Strengthening Medicare and Repaying Taxpayers) Act. These changes, along with Medicare now covering more than 50 Million Americans put stress on both your law firms and the Medicare Trust Fund. Medicare requires repayment of its “liens” because Medicare is considered a secondary payer of benefits.
LRS can be of assistance to you by:
- Initiating contact with government agencies all over the country that administer and enforce all Medicare rules and regulations
- Monitoring activity at offices like the COBC, MSPRC and CMS regional offices that constantly change internal procedures relating to liens and collection of those liens
- Negotiating directly with these offices to reduce the lien and eliminate unrelated charges
- Filing appeals, waivers, or financial hardship documents with the appropriate offices when necessary to reduce the lien
- Streamlining the entire process and providing you with timely reports of updated information
- Expediting and consolidating all practices and procedures for each case
Ready to resolve your Medicare lien matters
If you need assistance with Medicare lien resolution, contact Lien Resolution Services, LLC today.